|Editor-in-Chief:||James, Waynne, Ed.D., Professor, University of South Florida, USA|
Journal of Global Education and Research (JGER) is an international non-profit, open access, online double-blind peer-reviewed journal. JGER, as an interdisciplinary journal, aims to bring together researchers, scientists, scholar and graduate students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of global education and research and to discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
JGER is published bi-annually by the University of South Florida M3 Center. We also encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research relating to global education in as much detail as possible in order to promote scientific predictions and impact assessments of global change and development in the field of education. Full experimental and methodical details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
Anyone may submit an original article to be considered for publication in Journal of Global Education and Research provided he or she owns the copyright to the work being submitted or is authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article. Authors are the initial owners of the copyrights to their works (an exception in the non-academic world to this might exist if the authors have, as a condition of employment, agreed to transfer copyright to their employer).
Coverage of JGER includes but is not limited to the following:
- Adult and Continuing Education
- Curriculum and Instruction Development
- Education in Other Specialties
- Educational Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Global Competence
- Higher Education & Educational Leadership
- Human Resource Development
- Inclusive Education
- International Education
- Pre K-12
- Research Methods in Education
Benefits of publishing with JGER
- Open access: Completely free for readers and the authors. There are no fees charged for submission, subscription and article processing.
- Rapid publication: JGER is committed to getting the manuscripts peer-reviewed, and a first decision provided to authors approximately 6-8 weeks after submission.
- Recognition of reviewers: Reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports shall receive credits.
- High visibility and Indexing: Indexed by:
- Cabell's Journal Whitelist
- Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI)
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus International (ICI) Journals Master List Database
- Research Bib, Academic Resource Index
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)
- Under Review for multiple indexes and databases including OAJI, EBSCO, and ESCI
Browse past issues of JGER from the sidebar or at the following links:
- Volume 6
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 5
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 4
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 3
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 2
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 1
- Issue 1
Volume 7 - Issue 1
- Elizabeth C. Barrow
- Donita Grissom, Joyce Nutta, Edwidge Crevecoeur-Bryant, and Sherron K. Roberts
- Kaitlin M. Jackson
- Lisa Lambert Snodgrass, Mehdi Ghahremani, and Margaret Hass
- Vicky C. Tam, Phoebe Chu, and Viola Tsang
- Meher R. Taleyarkhan, Anne M. Lucietto, Natalie L. F. Hobson, and Therese M. Azevedo
Exploring Bhutanese primary school teachers’ technological knowledge
Sonam Dhendup and Kezang Sherab
Improving global competence in classroom-based experiential learning activities
Juyoung Lee, Caroline Kobia, and Jihyeong Son