|Editor-in-Chief:||James, Waynne, Ed.D., Professor, University of South Florida, USA|
Journal of Global Education and Research (JGER) is an international non-profit, open access, online double-blind peer-reviewed journal. JGER, as an interdisciplinary journal, aims to bring together researchers, scientists, scholar and graduate students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of global education and research and to discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
JGER is published bi-annually by the University of South Florida (USF) M3 Publishing. USF M3 Publishing is a service of the USF M3 Center for Hospitality Technology and Innovation (M3 Center). We encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research relating to global education in as much detail as possible in order to promote scientific predictions and impact assessments of global change and development in the field of education. Full experimental and methodical details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
Anyone may submit an original article to be considered for publication in Journal of Global Education and Research provided he or she owns the copyright to the work being submitted or is authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article. Authors are the initial owners of the copyrights to their works (an exception in the non-academic world to this might exist if the authors have, as a condition of employment, agreed to transfer copyright to their employer).
Coverage of JGER includes but is not limited to the following:
- Adult and Continuing Education
- Curriculum and Instruction Development
- Education in Other Specialties
- Educational Technology
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Global Competence
- Higher Education & Educational Leadership
- Human Resource Development
- Inclusive Education
- International Education
- Pre K-12
- Research Methods in Education
Benefits of publishing with JGER
- Open access: Completely free for readers and the authors. There are no fees charged for submission, subscription and article processing. All costs are absorbed by the University of South Florida M3 Center and USF Library.
- Rapid publication: JGER is committed to getting the manuscripts peer-reviewed, and a first decision provided to authors approximately 6-8 weeks after submission.
- Recognition of reviewers: Reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports shall receive credits.
- High visibility and Indexing: Indexed by:
- Cabell's Journal Whitelist
- Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI)
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus International (ICI) Journals Master List Database
- Research Bib, Academic Resource Index
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)
- Under Review for multiple indexes and databases including OAJI and EBSCO
Browse past issues of JGER from the sidebar or at the following links:
- Volume 6
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 5
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 4
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 3
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 2
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 1
- Issue 1
Volume 6 - Issue 1
- P. J. Moore-Jones
- Edvan P. Brito and Anthony J. Barnum
- Yuyang Zhou, Xuan Jiang, and Changmi Wang
- Thomas A. Highley and Connie Kendall Theado
- Ping Liu
- Massimiliano Tarozzi
- Virginia R. Massaro
Volumes and Issues
Single and not ready to mingle: The potential gentrification of student housing
Anna L. Peters, Lou L. Sabina, Maureen M. McClure, Kiara L. Sabina, Claudine McLaren-Turner, and Marcus Silver
Students’ perceived benefits of chess: Differences across age and gender
George Chitiyo, Marlana Lastres, Kinsey Simone, and Lisa Zagumny
How did school administrators manage the crises during the COVID-19 outbreak?
Sadegul Akbaba Altun and Mustafa Bulut