Numeracy (ISSN 1936-4660) is the open-access, peer-reviewed, electronic journal of the National Numeracy Network (NNN). Numeracy supports education at all levels that integrates quantitative skills across disciplines. This journal is supported by the University of South Florida Libraries.
The graphic above is “Wave of Numbers” by Beth Fratesi, c2007, inspired by “a world awash in numbers,” Mathematics and Democracy: The Case for Quantitative Literacy (NCED, 2001).
In 2015, Numeracy was awarded the DOAJ Seal for its high degree of openness and for adhering to best practices and high publishing standards.
Numeracy is indexed by the Scopus Journal Metrics. Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature. Their CiteScore is an open-access tool for documenting the scholarly impact of journals and their publications.
NEW ISSUE IN PROGRESS: Volume 17, issue 1 (2024)
Current Issue: Volume 16, Issue 2 (2023)
From Book Authors
- Executive Editor
- Nathan D. Grawe, Carleton College
- Senior Editors
- H. L. (Len) Vacher, University of South Florida
- Gizem Karaali, Pomona College
- Bernard L. Madison, University of Arkansas
- Contributing Editors
- Charles B. Connor, University of South Florida
- Joel Best, University of Delaware
- Book Review Editor
- Michael T. Catalano, Dakota Wesleyan University