|Editor-in-Chief:||Cobanoglu, Cihan, Ph.D., McKibbon Endowed Chair Professor, Muma College of Business, University of South Florida, United States|
|Managing Editor:||Faizan, Ali, PhD, Assistant Professor, Muma College of Business, University of South Florida, United States|
Journal of Global Hospitality and Tourism (JGHT) is an international non-profit, open access, double-blind peer-reviewed journal. The main objective of JGHT is to provide an intellectual platform and ideas for international scholars, by promoting studies related to global hospitality and tourism. JGHT publishes original research articles, review papers and communications that identify, explain, analyze and review real-world business phenomena/issues.
JGHT is published bi-annually by the University of South Florida (USF) M3 Publishing. We also encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research relating to global hospitality and tourism in as much detail as possible in order to promote scientific predictions and impact assessments of global change and development. Full experimental and methodical details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
Anyone may submit an original article to be considered for publication in Journal of Global Hospitality and Tourism provided he or she owns the copyright to the work being submitted or is authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article. Authors are the initial owners of the copyrights to their works (an exception in the non-academic world to this might exist if the authors have, as a condition of employment, agreed to transfer copyright to their employer).
Coverage of JGHT includes but is not limited to the following:
- Accounting & Finance
- Food and Beverage Management
- Hospitality Management
- Travel Management
- Tourism Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation, IT & E-Business
Benefits of publishing with JGHT
- Open access: Completely free for readers and the authors. There are no fees charged for submission, subscription and article processing.All costs are absorbed by University of South Florida M3 Center and USF Library
- Rapid publication: JGHT is committed to getting the manuscripts peer-reviewed, and a first decision provided to authors approximately 6-8 weeks after submission.
- Recognition of reviewers: Reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports shall receive credits.
- Multi-lingual abstracts: JGHT will also help translate the abstracts into the Chinese language to help Chinese researchers.