Download Full Text (375 KB)
Library employees pose outside the little house on the Tampa campus that they used as a workspace in 1959. The employees and book collection moved from their original location on Plant Avenue to the house,which had existed before USF started construction. The house is still used by USF, now as part of University Police offices.
1 photo b&w. : ;
University of South Florida USF