The USF Libraries Florida COVID-19 Research Collection showcases the COVID-19 research produced by scholars and researchers at USF as well as pandemic research pertaining to the state of Florida. By providing easily searchable access to published research and scholarship across a wide range of research areas, the Collection acts as a portal that links scientists, students, and citizens to quality information resources and tools.
Conceived as a partner to the Florida COVID-19 Hub, a resource guide to real-time GIS data and news on the pandemic, the Collection captures the published research of experts documenting the effect of the pandemic across many areas of study.
The Collection is organized around the research area hubs established by the USF Pandemic Response Research Network (USF-PRRN).
- Basic Research Towards Therapeutics, Diagnostics and Vaccines
- Behavioral, Socio-emotional and Educational Wellbeing
- Clinical and Translational Research
- Environmental Consequences of Pandemics
- Information, Computing, Communication Technology
- Manufacturing, Innovation, and Entreprenuership
- Microbiome, Immunology and Infection Mitigation
- Surveillance and Epidemiology