|Editor-in-Chief:||Cobanoglu, Cihan, Ph.D., McKibbon Endowed Chair Professor, Muma College of Business, University of South Florida, United States.|
Journal of Global Business Insights (JGBI) is an international non-profit, open access, double-blind peer-reviewed journal. JGBI, originally established in 2015, was known as the International Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Journal (IIBA Journal) from 2015-2018. The main objective of JGBI is to provide an intellectual platform and ideas for international scholars, by promoting studies related to global business. JGBI publishes original research articles, review papers, and communications that identify, explain, analyze, and review real-world business phenomena/issues.
JGBI is published bi-annually by the University of South Florida (USF) M3 Publishing. USF M3 Publishing is a service of the USF M3 Center for Hospitality Technology and Innovation (M3 Center). We encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research relating to global business and management in as much detail as possible in order to promote scientific predictions and impact assessments of global change and development. Full experimental and methodical details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
Anyone may submit an original article to be considered for publication in the Journal of Global Business Insights provided he or she owns the copyright to the work being submitted or is authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article. Authors are the initial owners of the copyrights to their works (an exception in the non-academic world to this might exist if the authors have, as a condition of employment, agreed to transfer copyright to their employer).
Coverage of JGBI includes the following areas:
- Management & Marketing
- Innovation, IT & E-Business
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
Benefits of publishing with JGBI
- Open access: Completely free for readers and the authors. There are no fees charged for submission, subscription, and article processing. All costs are absorbed by the University of South Florida M3 Center and USF Library.
- Rapid publication: JGBI is committed to getting the manuscripts peer-reviewed, and a first decision provided to authors approximately 6-8 weeks after submission.
- Recognition of reviewers: Reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports shall receive credits.
- Multi-lingual abstracts: JGBI will also help translate the abstracts into the Chinese language to tap into the Chinese market. This will increase the readership and citations of the papers from China.
- High visibility and Indexing: Indexed by:
- Cabell's Journal Whitelist
- Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI)
- ERIH PLUS
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus International (ICI) Journals Master List Database
- Indexed as a scientific journal for the purposes of Italian National Scientific Qualification
- Research Bib, Academic Resource Index
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)
- Under Review for multiple indexes and databases including EBSCO, OAJI, and Scopus
Browse past issues of JGBI from the sidebar or at the following links:
- Issue 1 | Issue 2
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 5
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 4
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 3
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 2
- Issue 1 | Issue 2 Volume 1
- Issue 1| Issue 2
- COVID-19 in Bangladesh: A systematic review of the literature from march 2020 to march 2021
- Md. Shahin Parvez, Md. Al-Mamun, Md. Anisur Rahaman, Sheuli Akter, Kaniz Fatema, Halimatus Sadia, and Anika Intesar
- Startup life may stop here: Helping women entrepreneurs in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Amr Swid, Emily Rukobo, and Elizabeth Maro
- Industry 4.0 applications towards sustainability in hospitality: First waves in the guest room
- Sanjay Nadkarni, Florian Kriechbaumer, Natasa Christodoulidou, and Marcus A. Rothenberger
- Factors influencing the green purchase intention among consumers: An empirical study in Algeria
- Abir Alalei and Muhammad T. Jan
- Exploring the factors that affecting adoption of mobile banking in Bangladesh
- Md. Abdullah A. Mamun, Masud Rana, Md. Ashraful Islam, and Md. Abdullah A. Mamun
- Evaluating the COVID-19 pandemic changes on hotel organizational culture
- Christos Kakarougkas, Theodoros Stavrinoudis, and Moschos Psimoulis
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
Volume 8 - Issue 2
Doing business and contributing to conflict prevention and development in Ghana
Abdul Karim Issifu, Musa Essuman, and Felix Dade