|Editor-in-Chief:||Cobanoglu, Cihan, Ph.D., McKibbon Endowed Chair Professor, Muma College of Business, University of South Florida, United States.|
Journal of Global Business Insights (JGBI) is an international non-profit, open access, double-blind peer-reviewed journal. JGBI, originally established in 2015, was known as the International Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement Journal (IIBA Journal) from 2015-2018. The main objective of JGBI is to provide an intellectual platform and ideas for international scholars, by promoting studies related to global business. JGBI publishes original research articles, review papers and communications that identify, explain, analyze and review real-world business phenomena/issues.
JGBI is published bi-annually by the University of South Florida M3 Center. We also encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research relating to global business and management in as much detail as possible in order to promote scientific predictions and impact assessments of global change and development. Full experimental and methodical details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
Anyone may submit an original article to be considered for publication in Journal of Global Business Insights provided he or she owns the copyright to the work being submitted or is authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article. Authors are the initial owners of the copyrights to their works (an exception in the non-academic world to this might exist if the authors have, as a condition of employment, agreed to transfer copyright to their employer).
Coverage of JGBI includes but is not limited to the following:
- Accounting & Finance
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation, IT & E-Business
Benefits of publishing with JGBI
- Open access: Completely free for readers and the authors. There are no fees charged for submission, subscription and article processing.
- Rapid publication: JGBI is committed to getting the manuscripts peer-reviewed, and a first decision provided to authors approximately 6-8 weeks after submission.
- Recognition of reviewers: Reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports shall receive credits.
- Multi-lingual abstracts: JGBI will also help translate the abstracts into the Chinese language to tap into the Chinese market. This will increase the readership and citations of the papers from China.
- High visibility and Indexing: Indexed by:
- Cabell's Journal Whitelist
- Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI)
- ERIH PLUS
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus International (ICI) Journals Master List Database
- Indexed as a scientific journal for the purposes of Italian National Scientific Qualification
- Research Bib, Academic Resource Index
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)
- Under Review for multiple indexes and databases including EBSCO, ESCI, OAJI, and Scopus
Browse past issues of JGBI from the sidebar or at the following links:
- Volume 6, Issue 1
- Volume 5, Issue 2
- Volume 5, Issue 1
- Volume 4, Issue 2
- Volume 4, Issue 1
- Volume 3, Issue 2
- Volume 3, Issue 1
- Volume 2, Issue 2
- Volume 2, Issue 1
- Volume 1, Issue 2
- Volume 1, Issue 1
Volume 6 - Issue 1
- Cihan Cobanoglu, Muhittin Cavusoglu, and Gozde Turktarhan
- Abdullah Tanrisevdi, Osman Nuri Ozdogan, Vedat Acar, and Sibel Kilicdere
- Pairoj Piyawongwathana and Sak Onkvisit
- Josephine Mabuti Nthia
- Mostafa Ali Benzaghta, Abdulaziz Elwalda, Mousa Mohamed Mousa, Ismail Erkan, and Mushfiqur Rahman
- Serban Bakay Ergene and Erdinc Karadeniz
- Joseph M. Dipoli
Corporate social responsibility and financial performance: Does board diversity matter?
Ozgur Ozdemir, Murat Kizildag, Tarik Dogru, and Ilhan Demirer
Enterprise environment modeling for penetration testing on the OpenStack virtualization platform
Vincent Karovic Jr., Jakub Bartalos, Vincent Karovic, and Michal Gregus
The role of perceived social support in the theory of planned behavior in predicting entrepreneurial intention: Evidence from a Nigerian university
Yazeed Muhammed, Mohammed A. Dantsoho, and Adamu A. Abubakar
National culture dimensions as predictors of innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurship
Louis F. Jourdan Jr. and Michael Smith
The perceived impact of COVID-19 pandemic on healthcare cost in Bangladesh
Hasibul Islam, Fatema Johora, Asma A. Abbasy, Masud Rana, and Niyungeko Antoine
The effect of destructive leadership on self-efficacy and counterproductive work behaviors: A research on service sector employees in Mersin, Turkey
Murat Aydinay, Aysehan Cakici, and A. Celil Cakici