This site serves as an archive for data and assessment reports for the consolidated USF Libraries.
Effective May 1, 2020, this site will used as the primary archive for data and information supporting compliance with SACSCOC Section 11.1.
Final version of the USF SACS Documentation: https://usfweb.taa.usf.edu/prospectus/SACSCOC/index.html
Questions regarding this site and the information contained therein should be directed to Associate Dean Tom Cetwinski.
Browse the USF Libraries Data and Assessment Collections:
- SACSCOC 2025
- Section I: A Connected Network of USF Libraries in the Metropolitan Service Area
- Section II: Administration, Coordination, and Staffing
- Section III: Collections
- Section IV: Collections, Special
- Section V: Collections, Digital
- Section VI: Subject Area Report Cards
- Section VII: Access to Collections
- Section VIII: Sufficiency of Collections
- Section IX: Services
- Section X: Services, Research and Reference
- Section XI: Services, Library Instruction
- Section XII: Services, Support
- Section XIII: Access to Services
- Section XIV: Adequacy of Services
- Section XV: Memberships & Partnerships
- Section XVI: USF Health Libraries