The University of South Florida Office of Graduate Studies serves as the center of leadership for graduate education at the University of South Florida.
- Strive to enhance the academic experience and the quality of life for graduate students.
- Provide support to departments/schools and colleges through programs/initiatives designed to assist in the recruitment of high caliber graduate students and foster graduate student success.
- Incorporate academic procedures and policies that allow for students’ success and smooth transition to becoming alumni.
- Support graduate student research by offering opportunities to present their research and providing fellowships for dissertation research and international conference travel.
- Support and enhance the academic experience of postdoctoral scholars.
- Assist domestic and international recruitment, enrollment, and retention of graduate students that reflect diversity.