Skip Gandy Collection of Florida Photographs
Photograph of roof supports taken from underneath.
Curtis Hixon Hall was dedicated in January 1965 and was located on the Hillsborough River at 600 Ashley Drive.
Curtis Hixon Hall construction
Gandy, George S. "Skip" IV, 1942-2020
1 online resource (1 photo: black and white)
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
University of South Florida
Skip Gandy commercial and aerial photography collection
North and Central America, United States, Florida, Hillsborough county, Tampa
Construction + architecture; Curtis Hixon Hall