Skip Gandy Collection of Florida Photographs
A black and white picture captures the floor of Curtis Hixon Hall filled with vendors and shoppers during a gift show exhibition. The view is looking right.
Curtis Hixon Hall was dedicated in January 1965 and was located on the Hillsborough River at 600 Ashley Drive.
Gandy, George S. "Skip" IV, 1942-2020
1 online resource (1 photo: black and white)
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
University of South Florida
Skip Gandy commercial and aerial photography collection
North and Central America, United States, Florida, Hillsborough county, Tampa
Exhibitions; Curtis Hixon Hall