Skip Gandy Collection of Florida Photographs
Swiss Colony house and parking lot with tram.
The Swiss House is now called the Crown Colony. It was built in 1964 as a gift to Busch's third wife, whose brother owned the original Swiss House in Lucerne, Switzerland.
Gandy, George S. "Skip" IV, 1942-2020
1 online resource (1 photo: color)
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
University of South Florida
Skip Gandy commercial and aerial photography collection
Busch Gardens (Tampa, Fla.); Anheuser-Busch, Inc. Busch Gardens Division; Restaurants; Trams, buses & trolleybuses past and present