The Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning is proud to announce the events of the 2nd Annual CITL Week of Teaching. The week of teaching will take place on Wednesday, August 14th, and Thursday, August 15th. All sessions will take place in the NPML.
Please register for each event you would like to attend by clicking the links below.
Wednesday, August 15th
- Canvas for Newbies: 9:00-10:00am, POY 219
- Student Wellness: 9:00-10:00am, POY 219
- Multiple Choice Question Workshop: 10:00am-12:00pm, POY 219
- Digital Scholarship Roundtable: 12:00-1:00pm, POY 219
- New Faculty Orientation: 1:00-4:00pm, Poynter Corner
- All Faculty Reception: 4:00-5:00pm, Poynter Corner
Thursday, August 16th
- Brain Rules in the Classroom: 8:30-10:00am, POY 219
- Engaging Gen Z Learners: 10:00-11:00am, POY 219
- QM Rubric Updates: 11:00am-12:00pm, POY 219
- FLC Lunch followed by Facilitator Workshop: 12:00-1:30pm, POY 219
- Video-gogy: 1:30-2:30pm, POY 219
- Textbook Affordability Panel: 2:30-4:00pm, POY 219